Yoga Therapy Packages & Pricing
New Client and Student Introductory Package
Intake and One Follow Up Session – Two Session Package $195
This package is a perfect fit for clients and students new to yoga therapy wishing to explore its healing benefits, or for those who are seeking a targeted yoga therapy program to troubleshoot a relatively simple health concern.
For Beth’s students, this package will support a richer relationship between student and teacher, as well as enhance your comfort and enjoyment at all levels within the classroom setting.
- Initial 90 minute in-depth intake which includes all or some of the following assessments based on your physical, energetic, mental/emotional, spiritual, and life enhancement goals: Questionnaire form/sharing time to learn about you, breath analysis, postural analysis, Structural Yoga Therapy range of motion/muscle testing, sacroiliac/pelvis stabilization assessment, physiological wellness needs assessment, gentle adaptive movement therapy to observe your body and create an initial yoga therapy plan, dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
- Preparation and planning for your 60 minute targeted follow up yoga therapy session
- 1- 60 minute targeted follow up private yoga therapy studio session
- A customized audio recording of the guided relaxation practice experienced during our session together, sent to you via email for ongoing enjoyment
- A beautifully scripted yoga therapy sequence for home practice given to you at the end of your session
- $25 gift certificate for a future package purchase for you or a friend, to be used within three months
- As a special gift, a bottle of stress-reducing Essential Oil Rosewater Spray from Rebecca’s in Boulder!
$255 ~ Your Investment $195
(Package must be used within one month of initial purchase)
Tend and Mend
90 Minute Intake and Five – 60 Minute Follow Up Sessions – $495
The Tend and Mend package is very popular for clients who are seeking to develop a home-based, yoga-centered wellness program. A progressive treatment plan will be designed during our time together to support your individual goals and needs. Yoga Therapy uses a variety of holistic healing modalities including stress reduction and pain management techniques, physical postures and more. Please click here to learn more about the many tools that we’ll use to support your healing and health. Ideal candidates for this package include clients struggling with chronic back pain, injury, structural/postural imbalance, stress, fatigue, life transitions including menopause, and many other physiological/emotional health issues.
- 1- Initial 90 minute in depth intake which includes all or some of the following assessments based on your physical, energetic, mental/emotional, spiritual, and life enhancement needs and goals: Questionnaire form/sharing time to learn about you, breath analysis, postural analysis, Structural Yoga Therapy range of motion/muscle testing, sacroiliac/pelvis stabilization assessment, physiological wellness needs assessment, gentle adaptive movement therapy to observe your body and create an initial yoga therapy plan, dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- 5 – 60 minute progressively designed private yoga therapy studio sessions (Once to twice weekly appointments are recommended for optimal, progressive healing)
Research, preparation and planning for each 60 minute session
- 2 – Customized audio recordings of your favorite yoga therapy and/or guided relaxation practices sent to you via email after sessions
- Home Yoga Therapy Practice Starter Kit: A beautiful meditation bell to initiate and enhance your new daily home practice, Beth’s E-Article – How to Develop a Sustainable Home Yoga Therapy Practice
- 6 Beautifully scripted yoga therapy sequences given to you after each private yoga therapy session for home use
- Unlimited Email access to Beth to answer questions, tweak your program, and support your mentorship/countability needs between physical sessions
- $25 gift certificate for future package purchase for you or a friend, to be used within three months
- As a special gift, in addition to a bottle of stress-reducing Essential Oil Rosewater Spray from Rebecca’s in Boulder, you’ll also receive a signature essential oil personally selected by Beth to support your physical and emotional well-being
- Total Value $650 – Your Investment $495 Optionally choose two monthly payments of $250
$650 – Your Investment $495
Optionally choose two monthly payments of $250
(Package must be used within two months of initial purchase)
Continuation of Tend and Mend
6 Session Package – $420
Includes 6 – One hour Yoga Therapy sessions, research, preparation and planning for each session, 6 scripted home practice sheets, customized audio recordings of your favorite practices, and unlimited email or phone access to Beth. Use your $25 gift certificate for additional savings!
(Package must be used within two months of initial purchase)
Complete Self Renewal – Yoga Wellness Coaching
90 Minute Intake and 11- Sixty Minute Follow Up Sessions – With One Home Visit Included – $1195
This wellness mentorship program supports complete self renewal at every level, physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual. It is ideal for the client seeking partnership and accountability to reach specific personal, life and health goals. We will work closely together to ensure self renewal and lasting change in all the areas of your body, mind and life you are seeking to enhance.
- Initial 90 minute in depth intake and postural/Structural Yoga Therapy assessment. For clients with physiological and emotional health needs, emphasis will be placed on creating a yoga based healing framework for your specific needs with sensitivity to your structural health concerns
- 10 – 60 minute private yoga therapy studio sessions (Once to twice weekly studio sessions are recommended for progression and transformation)
- 1 – 75 minute in home session, working together in the comfort of your home practice space! Beth will help you design a beautiful home practice space to support your daily sadhana (yoga practice)
- Preparation and planning for each 60 minute session
- 12 Beautifully scripted yoga therapy sequences given after each private yoga therapy session for home use
- Unlimited customized audio recordings of your favorite guided relaxation/yoga therapy practices
- Weekly yoga therapy coaching/accountability emails or 15 minute coaching calls to touch bases, tweak your program between sessions, keep you engaged and on track, and support your goals and ongoing progressive healing and wellness plan
- Deluxe Home Practice Starter Kit: In addition to the wonderful home practice starter gifts outlined in the Tend and Mend package, you’ll receive a choice of a beautiful meditation cushion or restorative yoga bolster, and a hand-selected yoga therapy self-care book,(which we’ll use as a template to support your learning process).
- Attractive Healing Through Yoga homework binder for organization and ease, articles relevant to your needs, hand outs, journaling prompts, homework suggestions, and to hold your library of home scripted practices
- $50 gift certificate for a future package purchase for you or a friend, to be used within 6 months
- VIP guest pass for workshops or events during your package duration
- In addition to your wonderful gifts of rose essential oil spray and a signature essential oil from Rebecca’s in Boulder, you’ll receive additional monthly gifts to support your Yoga Wellness coaching journey
$1600 – Your Investment $1195
Optionally choose 4 monthly payments of $300
(Package must be used within four months of initial purchase)
Awakening Joy Yoga Coaching Program
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your Yoga Therapy session, please contact Beth within 24 hours. If your appointment is cancelled in less than 24 hours, you will be unable to make up your session. A 100% fee will be requested for cancellations under 24 hours unless there is a personal emergency.
Payment is requested in full at time of selection of your Yoga Therapy services. All services through Healing through Yoga are non-refundable.
In case of inclement weather, Beth will contact her clients early in the morning to share if the studio will be open for service that day.
Dress in comfortable exercise clothing, and in cool weather, dress in layers. Come well hydrated. Tea, fresh fruit and water are available. All props are supplied.