Workshops & Retreats
Interested in the eight week Awakening Joy Immersion program? Click here.
Summer Light: A Seasonal Self Care and Intention Setting Retreat
Sunday, June 11th, Sunwater Spa, Manitou Springs
1:00-5:30 pm with Beth McCarthy E-RYT 500
As women, we are gifted the wisdom and beauty of the seasons to review and renew our commitment to health, and to recommit to our heart’s deepest desire to live a life we truly love.
Outdoor yoga, stream side contemplative meditation, joyful interaction with new friends, summer goal setting, soaking in the healing waters at SunWater Spa, and sweet treats of fresh fruit and chocolate, along with personal pampering and powerful teachings by Beth are among the highlights of your afternoon retreat experience.
During this special retreat, you will…
- Tap into the transformative power of seasonal self care and intention setting, growing your health and dreams steadily
- Learn how to integrate self care strategies into your daily life as a priority
- Share time with an awesome group of women dedicated to self care, personal growth and strategic life planning
- Be soothed and held by the healing waters and beautiful grounds of SunWater Spa, enjoy the studio windows opening to breathtaking moutain views!
- Be guided through journaling time, women’s yoga, and guided relaxation
- Leave refreshed, renewed, and with a personal Summer wellness plan in hand!
GENERAL ADMISSION: $60 per participant. General admission includes 2 hour SunWater mineral water soaking pass! Please bring a bathing suit, journal and personal snack.
BRING A FRIEND AS A SPECIAL GIFT, OR REGISTER BY MAY 15TH AND PAY ONLY $50 PER PERSON
Blossoms of Joy: A Women’s Monthly Self Care Circle
Inspiring Your Journey Towards Wellness Through the Art of Self Care
Watch beautiful highlight videos from Blossoms of Joy
- Are you 40 years young or over?
- Do you feel stuck in the mud?
- Do you prioritize others over yourself?
- Is a relationship needing a boost or boot?
- Has a crisis or midlife transition left you uprooted?
- Do you feel disconnected to your heart and life intention?
- Are you experiencing overwhelm and stress?
- Are you yearning to rediscover your playful, resilient nature?
- Do you crave quiet rest, soul time, renewal and reinvention?
- Are you ready to become the vibrant, strong, rooted and radiant women you are meant to be?
Women’s Monthly Self Care Circle
Based on Beth’s popular course Rooted and Radiant: A 21 Day Self-Care Journey, you and your new community of friends will experience: guided meditation, stress evaporating breath practice, women’s yoga, wellness coaching, inspirational music, contemplative poetry, joyful group interaction and plenty of time for self reflection and self care. Each month you will leave with an awesome self care action plan in hand, feeling more connected to yourself and the world!
Venue: Beth’s Home Yoga Studio 4435 Kashmire Drive Colorado Springs Colorado 80920 719-440-2815
Time and Day – 1st Monday of the Month, 5:30-7:00 pm
Please call to reserve your space.
First Friday Women’s Restorative Yoga – A Monthly Gathering, $20
Restorative Yoga is a gentle, deeply nourishing, “feels dreamy, wonderful” form of yoga where the practitioner is held by props to encourage a complete state of release and relaxation. By supporting various parts of your body with bolsters, blocks and blankets, you can fully surrender, breath by breath, coming home to the true essence and ripe nature of your being.
In a sequenced format, restorative yoga moves the spine in all directions to promote deep relaxation and balanced well-being. Poses used in restorative yoga include forward bends, back bends, twists, lateral bends and inverted postures – all in a supportive manner.
Each month, enjoy a special early evening among women friends as Beth assists you through a soothing restorative yoga sequence to nourish, relax and retrieve your body, mind, and spirit. Music, guided visualization, contemplative prompts, poetry, women’s teachings, aromatherapy and gentle massage will be offered each month to enhance your experience of restorative women’s yoga.
Please call 719-440-2815 to reserve your spot. Space is limited!
5:30 – 7:00 pm