Community & Studio Classes
Awakening Joy for Women,
Thursday evenings, 5:30 to 7:00 pm
At Beth’s lovely studio
Awakening Joy for Women is a seasonal based yoga series held at Beth’s lovely home studio. Each season, students set an intention (sankalpa) to support vibrant happiness, health, and spiritual unfolding. Each week, Beth encourages students to revisit their selected seasonal intention so that true and lasting transformation occurs.
Thursday 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Please note: 2017 seasonal sessions are full. To be placed on a waiting list, or to come on a drop in basis with a phone reservation, please contact Beth at 719-440-2815, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is requested at the beginning of each quarterly session. Thank you!
Studio classes are held at 4435 Kashmire Drive, in the Briargate Community.
- Healthy Back Class – Tuesdays, 1:00 – 2:00 pm, Briargate YMCA
- Gentle Healing Yoga – Wednesdays, 11:35 am to 12:35 pm, Briargate YMCA
- Therapeutic Yoga – Wednesdays, 4:15 – 5:15 pm Penrose Hospital, North Nevada
- Awakening Joy for Women Yoga – Thursdays, 5:30 -7:00 pm, Beth’s Studio
- Viniyoga Level 1/2 – Fridays, 9:15 – 10:30 am, Briargate YMCA
To learn how to enroll in a community class, please email Beth or call 719-440-2815.